Now Idea Factory International Declared that the formerly PS4-exclusive JRPG Dark Rose Valkyrie is coming to PC via Steam. The game is known in Japan since Black Rose Valkyrie, plus it was initially released in 2016 (with a western launching in 2017).
The store page is already available, and the release will come on April 10th.
Among the most interesting points of the game is the charming character design by Kosuke Fujishima, known for the Tales series and for your Oh My Goddess! manga.
If you would like to find out more about the game, you can check out a formal description below.
Featuring the talents of Tales of series scenario author Takumi Miyajima and Tales of series character designer Kosuke Fujishima, this JRPG induce one to lead an elite military force known as ACID (Anti-Chimera Interception Division) to defend humanity from enemies changed by the mysterious Chimera Virus! Fight at a real-time battle system alongside your teammates–however urge’t let your shield. Investigate your allies to expose the traitor infected with the virus, before it’s too late!
- Take the battle into Overdrive! Characters can change into their stronger split personalities mid-battle, but be strategic — too many transformations can result in Fatigue! Customize weapons and attack combinations for each character, and do more harm with Riot Combos, Simultaneous Attacks, and more!
- A Traitor Amongst You! Depending on your choices, a team will betray you. Locate the traitor at visual-novel fashion interrogation sequences, and change the game’s ending!
We also get the list of hardware requirements, that aren’t all that large, as expected.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5 2.3 GHz or equivalent
- Performance: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 1GB VRAM or more and compatibility using Direct X 11.0 or higher
- DirectX: Model 11
- Sound Card: DirectX 10 harmonious audio card
- Demands a 64-bit chip and operating platform
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5 3.3 GHz or equal
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Pictures: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, ATI Mobility Radeon R9 290, or higher
- DirectX: Model 11
- Audio Card: DirectX 10 harmonious audio card
Last, but not least, you can check out the first screenshots. If you would like to find more information, it’s possible to enjoy our interview with Director Kenta Sugano concerning the PS4 variant, and with Idea Factory International’s localization team.