A few days ago Epic Games had been having significant issues with Fortnite, and after trying to fix the issue for hours, they finally decided to shut down the servers briefly to be able to completely fix it. Now the servers are back up and players need to download a spot, and it seems to put an end into a ton of bugs.
Though the patch is extensive, a few highlights include repairs to sprint animations a Guided Missile crashes when PS4 players departing a party after matches, login problems and much more.
Besides this, V-Bucks will then be shared across Xbox One, PC, and Mobile, however, there’s no news on whether or not PlayStation players will have the ability to benefit from that attribute.
Players need to be able to download the newest update now on the platform of the choosing. You may check out the entire collection of limitation notes from Epic Games, at the conclusion of the report.
Fortnite premiered in early access form this past year and is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC, iOS, along with Android apparatus.
- ‘Building Edit’ hotkey can be bound to keys other than ‘G’.
- Fixed an issue where players can fire weapons before the bolt cartoon had finished if they were sprinting.
- Fixed a number of customer crashes which were related to the new Replay System.
- Fixed a problem that broke player’s walking / sprinting animations whenever they had been firing a Guided Missile while still walking/sprinting.
SAVE THE WORLD
- We are changing the Mini-Boss Mission Alarms for Canny and Twine back for their own pre v3.5 state.
- ‘Repair the Shelter’ goal now activates when you socialize using the control panel instead of depend on proximity to the objective.
- Granted all players complimentary Spring Llamas (could be discovered in the Loot tab).
- We have changed the way we convert tickets. Players get 1 event Llama per 1 Llama for any tickets and 1000 tickets.
- (Example) in case you have 5 tickets left at the end of the event, you still get 1 free occasion Llama.
- Wood, Stone, and Metallic tools will always be the first things in the inventory record (e.g. instead of Traps).
- Purchased V-Bucks are now shared between Xbox One, PC and Mobile.
- Login Queue Improvements:
- Throughout wait periods, login will recall your place online if you stop out of the game and go back.
- Mobile apparatus will not enter the login queue more than once a login effort.
- Two-Factor Authentication challenges won’t set you back to the login queue.
Adjusted the Login screen layout to encourage screen sizes and zones.
Fixed a rare crash that occurred during logout.
PS4 players departing their party after a match where they are playing with players over other platforms.
Fixed Survivor and Hero squads being hammered after switching to Save the World from Battle Royale.
From the settings , adjusted PS4 controls showing Xbox buttons, even after the control type was changed on PC.
Fixed rare cases where character parts would stretch.
- (Example) Ears of the Rabbit Raider outfit.
Allowing the inability to rotate elements in the Battle Royale Locker
Save the World.