Rare and now Microsoft announced the plans for forthcoming content upgrades coming to the common world experience game Sea of Thieves.
Here you can check out an official list of forthcoming additions from the press launch.
- Our plan is for routine content updates along with weekly occasions:
- Content updates will include significant new features alongside new things & mechanics, with new targets and rewards.
- Weekly events will present new mechanics, or view fun aims for players to reach in our world.
- Our first movie update is coming from early May, branded The Hungering Deep:
- The Hungering Deep brings a new AI danger to the world, that crews will need to work together to discover and defeat as part of a special event. We will also be introducing quite a few new mechanisms that will assist players with this experience, and there will be unique benefits that players can earn as part of this event.
- Beyond this we plan two more content updates throughout the summertime and another three more until the conclusion of the calendar year:
- Last summer we’ll introduction Cursed Sails, that will incorporate a new boat type, and Forsaken Shores, which will introduce players to a new perilous region of the world to research. Likewise to The Hungering Deep, both of these updates will also include new gameplay mechanics such as players, fresh AI dangers to new and challenge distinctive rewards to claim.
- Our content plans will continue to grow and evolve, according to comments from our players. Based on feedback since launch, we have altered the priorities for both Pets and Ship Captaincy which we had announced as things we’d look to incorporate . All these are on the backburner for now whilst we add to this game in other locations. Expect our plans to continue to be fluid but always with the targets.
- As we have always said, we never wished to take action to separate our players, so we’re very happy to confirm that all content upgrades will be accessible to all of our players, at no extra cost.
The upgrades also have been described.
You can check the video out just below. If you want to understand more about the game, then you must certainly read our inspection.
If you haven’t have the game yet, you can grab the Xbox One variant on Amazon.
This post contains an affiliate link where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all service helps keep DualShockers as an standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.This article was originally published by DualShockers. Read the original article.