Today Bungie and Activision lifted the veil to the second expansion for Destiny 2, announced a couple of days ago and branded Warmind.
The growth will take place in Hellas Basin, concealed by the frozen polar cap on Mars. Here guardian Ana Bray sets out to research her past and also also the most powerful weapon ever built by humankind, the warmind Rasputin. However, the caves hidden under the surface are all home to some Hive swarm led by the Nokris.
As usual, there’ll be timed exclusive material for PS4 players such as a strike titled The Insight Terminus and fresh equipment. Yet, the exclusive deal will last till “at least autumn 2018. ”
The expansion will launch May 8th on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and it’ll cost $19.99.
Below you may read a review of narrative and the qualities of the growth. You could check out a brand new trailer showcasing Ana and a ton of artwork and screenshots.
Ana Bray, a Guardian long believed lost, searches for a link to her past…one that could be hidden forever beneath the polar ice cap of Mars. Since Golden Age satellites begin banging to earth, glaciers start to thaw, revealing the heart of this Warmind Rasputin — along with an Hive army bent on its own destruction. Currently free, the Hive swarm in support.
This expansion occurs in a new destination, Hellas Basin, place over the picture of Mars’ pole. Players will travel in search of new weapons and equipment across Hive infested caves, also glaciers, and throughout caverns that are reddish, and to examine themselves against new dangers and challenges. Warmind features an all Raid lair, a brand new Hive faction and fresh endgame ritual.
- The last Raid Lair for your Leviathan, this Raid Lair is one of the pinnacle activities in Warmind and provides players great reward.
All-new Endgame action: Escalation Protocol
- Escalation Protocol is a player triggered event where players can struggle escalating waves of enemies and slay challenging bosses right alongside their buddies.
New themed weapons, armor, and gear to Make
- Destination themed armor with fitting weapons, brand new and reprised exotics, along with a effective keyword relic will round out player arsenals.
- Action, Adventure, and Gameplay Activities for All Types of Players: New, Returning, Casual, and Aggressive
Play Solo or using Friends
Investigate Hellas Basin Mars and then stop the Growth of the Hive military.
Join Friends to Complete Cooperative Experiences
- Strikes — Three-player cooperative matchmade assignments in Destiny 2.
- Raid Lair — A brand-new, six-player activity that takes place around the Leviathan. This Raid Lair provides a boss , new benefits, new encounters, and regions to explore.
Warmind provides a new chapter to the area of Destiny 2. Players delve into the story of Rasputin and Ana Bray.
At launch, PlayStation gamers will get access to an additional timed exclusive* Attack called The Insight Terminus.
- Zavala Wants a team of Guardians to split into a Vex tomb on Nessus That’s Been overrun by the Cabal. Defeat the powerful Psion commander until he can take over the Vex gateway system and benefit from the rewards.
- This will also include an earnable timed exclusive* Armor set for every class
If you don’t possess Destiny 2, and would like to catch up before the expansion starts, you can grab it on Amazon.
This post contains an affiliate link where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. All support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.