Today Square Enix announced the release date of this upcoming Final Fantasy XIV update 4.3, titled “Under the Moonlight. ”
The upgrade will hit the live host May 22nd, and It’ll bring a Bunch of articles, including the following:
- New Main Scenario Quests — The Stormblood story continues in the far-eastern property of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid — The next chapter of this popular Yield to Ivalice series requires players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu — A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) — Players seeking the best challenges may test their skills against this newest incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- The second Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka — The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells — A new linkshell chat platform enables players to communicate together servers inside their data center easily.
- Upgrades to tasks, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance activities, new powerful gear and more.
Looks like Yotsuyu will probably be featured in the narrative for the joys of most who love to be stepped on. This was predictable considering the way the chapter in upgrade 4.2 ended.
We also got a trailer but remember as most Final Fantasy XIV narrative trailers, it includes a great deal of possible spoilers, so keep this in mind before you watch the video below.
You can have a look at the trailer and a couple of new screenshots below (either in English and Japanese, based on the terminology you want to play the game in). If you wish to find out more regarding the upgrade, you may read our recap of the most recent Letter from the Producer Live.
If you wish to read more about Final Fantasy XIV, it is also possible to enjoy our recent interview using Main Scenario Fight Writer Natsuko Ishikawa and Localization Lead John Crow and our review of the Stormblood growth.
The game is now available for PS4 and PC, and you’re able to catch a copy on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales.