Players recently got another featurette to get Fear the Wolves on Twitter, and this one focuses on the way the weather from the game is going to have a direct effect on players. The game’s latest closed beta is now live and will finish tomorrow.
While default weather will not have an impact on gameplay or visuals, other kinds will, and every one impacts players in a number of various ways. By way of example, rain will diminish how well players can handle vehicles and visibility total, but it will mask disposition, whilst wind will lower motion rate and the precision on long-lived shots, and it will influence the trajectory of atmosphere decreased crates.
In Fear The Wolves the weather is more ever-changing, influenced from the volatility of spectating players.
Discover today how different weather styles have a direct effect on gameplay.
Whilst Fear the Wolves was supposed to input Steam Early Access last month, a closed beta did not go as smoothly as Vostok Games wanted, so the date for its release has been pushed back. The game has several closed betas since then, also you are able to read this week’s changelog below.
The programmers still plan on releasing Fear the Wolves on Steam Early accessibility this season for PC, and it will have a vast release for PC and consoles next year.
- Added Advanced Graphics Options.
- Additional more keybindings.
- Added handbrakes into vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the player could be immediately killed once an event passed.
- Additional an additional warning notification 90 seconds before adrenaline infections begin.
- Increased the timing of the helicopter requires to prepare from 60 to 90 seconds.